Tuesday, December 21, 2010

IT'S THE END OF 2010

Age to me means nothing before. I can't get old; I'm working. I felt young when I was twenties and out of work. As long as you're in your twenties, you stay young. When I'm in front of the TV, watching my favourite dramas, looking at the cute and pretty faces, all that love and vitality sweeps over me and I got reminded about my age. I kept on saying “he/she’s (referring to the actors/actress) so young…” knowing that they were born in 1985 and above and without I realized that I’m growing out of my twenties. I felt the different. All changes are more or less tinged with melancholy, for what I’m leaving behind is part of myself. That was sad. Look back, everything I want in life has a price connected to it. There's a price to pay if I want to make things better, a price to pay just for leaving things as they are, a price for everything. I don’t really satisfy for what I did. But, thanks God, at the very last moment I made a wise turn for myself. At least I have produced a piece of happiness for myself. As end of this year is more meaningful and remarkable, my New Year's resolution is not to look back and regret all the faults but to move forward calmly. I must continue with my dreams. Old age isn't so bad when you consider the alternative since I didn't get old on purpose, it just happened.
"The past is a good place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there"
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, everyone! God bless.

He’s Beautiful
The most outstanding drama I watched in 2010

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home