Tuesday, March 1, 2011

TODAY WAS A FAIRYTALE

It was nice to see everyone again! Leaving a comfort zone few years ago was a nightmare. To start a new journey was terrified. To get used to a new environment is not really a matter for me. I can adapt easily. But then, after a year, when one by one comes and unite here at this so called new place to them, that was great! I really miss so much them all this while. I can feel the craziness that I longing for so long. Able to see everyone’s smile comes straight from their heart was nice. Thanks God! Now I understand why you gave me this path. I know it’s just the beginning and I really hope things happen will not be the same here. Everything will be fine and if one day it is the end, I hope it won’t be a ruin from others. It wont.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home