Saturday, April 2, 2011

LIVE A LIFE YOU IMAGINED

I had a weird dream last night. It’s about me cheating on my partner but finally confess to that person whom I flirting with that I already have somebody special. I wake up this morning; I felt how awful the feeling is. I never cheat on my partner before. Is that mean something is going to happen?

"... our own kind of dream to be weaving. And we all have some power to make wishes come true, as long as we keep believing.. "

Now let’s talk about STEALING. Yesterday I asked my friend to takeout my money from the machine and today I checked the amount taken more than said. Again I have my screaming day. Sigh! The bad thing is, that person never changed. When will it be? And the good news is I get back my money!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home