Friday, August 6, 2010

EVERYTHING in life is LUCK

It’s been 10 years I let myself stranded at this situation. Suffered in LOVE life I mean. I really don’t know how to LET GO. I REALLY DON’T KNOW HOW... Does it have to do with my PRIDE? Sigh… Now my heart said, “Let go of that PRIDE, you have to move on...” Why it is everything seems to be so HARD to me? I’ve been counting the day that I’m happy with him much more easily than counting the day that I’m crying because of him. Friend’s voice who advice me to let go 3 years ago getting louder that I can hear. My answer to you now, “I should have listened to you... I SHOULD HAVE” If I could turn back the time JUST ONCE, fixing the day that I met you, should be GOOD enough. I really WISH that I could. Some people said “EVERYTHING in life is LUCK…” so I guess that I’m having a BAD luck in LOVE.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home